Penpalling & Letters

Tuesday 28 September 2010

And the winner is...

Lettersets.com and Penpalling & Letters have had a contest running for a month. The deadline was last 21st September and today I have the pleasure to announce the lucky winner! Let's see the process:


I wrote down all the names of the participants in little pieces of paper


I put all the little papers inside a bag


And finally a winner is picked out!


The winner is Joana from The Ecological Storyteller. Many congratulations Joana! You will be contacted very soon!

I also want to thank all the participants for joining this contest! Keep an eye on Penpalling & Letters as surely there will be more contests and giveaways in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Joana you'll have to let us see what you receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll :) as soon as I get it. I am curious too. I never won anything and once more I was like "I'll not win it but it's okay to get into it". So, today I am the person who tell to the other to get into this nice things because we never know!

    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joana! And thanks for participating everybody. And a special thank you for Beatriz for running a great blog and organising this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete